I have been known to visit a different parkrun from time to time. Ok, ok, I visit a different parkrun most weeks these days and I wear my Apricot parkrun top pretty much every time (unless it’s fancy dress!). My Apricot top proudly displays the name of my home run, Havant parkrun.
- Support the brand. Buying Apricot supports the parkrun brand. Personally I buy an Apricot product for every ‘free’ parkrun top I’ve received from Tribe Sports to redress the balance. Seems appropriate to me, it’s not all about the free shirts.
- Don’t be shy. These tops are an amazing conversation starter, “Oh you’re from Havant parkrun, I haven’t heard of that one before…” (boom boom). They are great for tourism and I’ve worn them at other events too, people will strike up a conversation about parkrun wherever you are running it seems.
- Protect your assets. These tops are incredibly comfortable and wick away moisture well. They are light and airy, well sized and soft on the skin. I prefer these tops to most of my other running tops. I’ve never suffered from chaffing in an Apricot top. My nipples thank me, yours will too!
- Ease of choice. It’s Saturday morning and you just don’t know what to wear with those trainers and shorts. There’s a real danger that wardrobe choice could make you miss the start! Heaven forbid, this can’t happen! Choose Apricot every time and remove the faff!
- Make a statement. All the cool kids are wearing them. It’s cool to be part of the parkrun tribe. Orange is the new black after all.
Joking aside, these are great tops and I highly recommend them. I do honestly tend to chose my tribe sports tops over my other running tops as they just are that comfortable.
To quote parkrun’s Chief Operating Officer Tom Williams in a newsletter ‘Someone joins the parkrun family every 30 seconds. One of the most frequent questions we get asked is “how can I support parkrun?”, and right now a great way to do that is to purchase some Apricot of your own. By doing so you’re helping to secure the future of the milestone t-shirts, our wonderful friends at Tribesports, and parkrun itself.’
Treat yourself or a love one today.
ps. I’m not associated with parkrun or Tribe Sports other than being a weekly participant and fan of the parkrun movement and a customer of Tribe Sports. All opinions voiced are my own.